ABC Provider Enrollment Requirements
All center-based and licensed-exempt programs must meet the following Eligibility requirements prior to enrollment:
- Current, regular license/approval/registration (or exemption) with evidence of history of compliance with SC licensing regulations.
- Current Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification for all staff.
- Discipline policy prohibiting corporal punishment signed and dated by all staff annually.
- Completion of the SC Health and Safety Pre-Service Certificate or ECD 101 by all staff.
- Signed acknowledgement of the ABC Quality Code of Ethics by all staff.
Additional eligibility requirements for License-Exempt Providers:
- Verification of minimum staff education/qualifications.
- Health Documentation for all staff.
- Background checks for all staff.
For a more detailed explanation of the eligibility and enrollment requirements review the ABC Quality Program Manual.
Family and Group Child Care Providers must contact ABC Quality at 1-800-763-2223 for enrollment requirements.