ABC Enrollment Benefits
ABC Quality Enrollment Benefits now available to ALL Providers
ABC Quality is the primary tool parents use to identify high quality child care programs and to compare one program with another. The higher your program’s rating, the more you can use it to market your program and attract new families. The benefits to child care providers include:
- Customized support and assistance to improve quality;
- Grants, awards and other financial supports;
- Free professional development and scholarships to conferences;
- Outreach and marketing to families;
- A roadmap for strengthening the quality of care at your program through a detailed Quality Performance report, which is provided following the review.
- Newly increased voucher payments based on quality level; and
- As providers join and earn higher ratings, the program will systemically improve the quality of the state’s early education programs.
See ABC Enrollment Requirements